Quality Legal Representation And Personalized Assistance
Myra is a Top Rated Employment Attorney providing quality and skilled representation before the U.S. EEOC, TN Human Rights Commission, U.S Dept. of Labor, Office of Federal Operations in Washington on EEOC appeals, mediation and settlement representation.
- Texas Southern University Thurgood Marshall School of Law, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 1986
- Honors: Dean's List
- Virginia Union University
- B.A. - 1981
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- Best of the Bar
- Voted Best Employment Attorney
- Top 10: Women's Rights Attorney
- Top 100 Black Lawyers
- Power Player Employment Attorney
- Top Attorney
- Top Women to Watch
- Women of Excellence
- Entertainment Attorney
- Super Lawyers
- Pro Bono Honor Roll Attorney "Tennessee Bar Association"
- Attorney For Justice "Tennessee Supreme Court"
- 10 Rating Employment Attorney "Avvo.com"
- Women to Watch "Memphis Magazine"
- Women of Excellence "New Tri state defender paper"
- Top North American Professional "American Registry"
- Top 100 National Advocate Employment Attorney "National Trial Lawyers"
- Legend Award for community Legal Service
Classes & Seminars
- Human Resource Law Boot Camp, National Business Institute , 2019
- Employment Law: 2018 Comprehensive Guide, National Business Institute , 2018
- Human Resource Law: What you need to know, National Business Institute , 2018
- Employment Law: Advanced Issues and Answers, National Business Institute , 2018
- Human Resource Law from Start to Finish, National Business Institute , 2016
- Evaluating Employee Performance while Mitigation Liability , 2018
- Employee Discipline Plan and Documentation, 2018
- Legal Vs Illegal Reasons for Terminating an employee, 2018
- Disciplining an employee without fearing a retaliation claim, 2018
- Employee Surveillance , 2018
- Searches of Desks, smartphones, Lockers, equipment, etc, National Business Institute , 2018
- Monitoring Employee Communication; calls, email, Internet , National Business Institute , 2018
- Dress Code/ Personal Appearance , National Business Institute , 2018
- Drug and Alcohol Testing , National Business Institute , 2018
- Psychological and personality tests, National Business Institute , 2018
- Eviction Settlement Program, 2020 to Present
- Non-conviction Expungement Clinic, 2020 to Present
- Courthouse Advice + Counsel Clinic, 2018 to 2020
- Faith Based Community Legal Constitution, 2019 to Present
- Ministry: Healing
- Ministry: Deliverance
- Ministry: Hostesses
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- National Bar Association- Ben F. Jones Chapter Memphis Bar Association, 2019 to Present
- Tennessee Bar Association
- National Association of Black Female Executives in Music and Entertainment (NABFEME)
- Black Entertainment & Sports Lawyers Association (BESLA) American Bar Association
- Memphis Bar Association
- Top 10 Women's Rights Attorney with National Trial Lawyers, President, 2022 to Present